The Pastor's Corner
April's Words of Wisdom
Pastor Ronnie Parrish
- A teaspoon of honey is actually the lifework of 12 bees. Teamwork = Sweetness
- Silent gratitude isn't much use to anymone.
- The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
- No I don't always understand, but I'd rather have His presense than His explanations.
- A secret is like a tambourine in church. Not everyone can be trusted with it.
- Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to critcize others.
- Leader's Goal: People who have issues with you, have issues without you too. Determine not to take it personally.